We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
These postings are for direct applicants only. We are not seeking new relationships with professional recruiters at this time.
To apply, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see a position of interest but think CMX is the place for you, we are always interested in hearing from talented and passionate people.
QA Automation Engineer
The QA Automation Engineer will work in a fast-paced, agile team, practicing technical excellence. The QA Automation Engineer works closely with our Development group as part of a cross-functional team. They will be expected to participate on every project and take part in the decisions concerning project scope, direction, readiness, etc. Our analysts exercise ownership, accountability, innovation, and commitment to their projects.
The QA Automation Engineer should be highly skilled, always looking to learn new tools and technologies. This individual must be detail oriented and possesses sharp troubleshooting skills; someone who is eager to break/fix software quickly. They must be able to evaluate priorities and focus on the most critical program areas. This individual must have the skills necessary to read and understand code, and be comfortable with writing code to build testing software and test scripts.
The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for verification of functions and requirements of the company’s Software Products. These are developed using the latest technologies in languages operating systems and databases. The QA Automation Engineer will participate in all tasks related to requirements gathering, analysis, unit testing, and software implementation. Responsibilities include the following:
Solution Delivery and Support
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the testing Framework and test methodologies for our Platform and the Products built on it.
- Developing and executing detailed test plans and designs for testing of web-based products — including load, regression and functional testing
- Developing, maintaining and applying manual and automated test plans- must be extremely comfortable with manual, automation and load testing
- Must have a working experience with developing and implementing a Java based test frameworks
- Must be able to estimate, plan, delegate and execute testing tasks for multiple projects
- Must have a great communications skills
- Logging and tracking of defects to closure using standard test management tools
- Interfacing with other functional groups to understand/translate customer requirements into working designs and applications, followed with rigorous functional and integration testing
- Must be comfortable with working closely with various teams to design and develop new products
- Responsible for staying current on advancements in technology, design practices, and architecture, as well as the latest software and networking processes, tools, and methods, and for making recommendations on how these advances can be applied to the current products and engineering practices
- Responsible for reporting progress against schedule for all assigned tasks on a regular basis
- Must have a strong understanding of SCM methodologies and deployment practices.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent and overlapping projects.
Qualifications / Education / Experience Required
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, information systems or higher is highly desirable
- Must have an excellent knowledge of SDLC phases, test methodologies and software development best practices.
- Must have excellent knowledge about Software testing tools including bug tracking, automation and load test software
- Must have an excellent knowledge about the concepts of developing and testing Web based applications
- Should be thoroughly familiar with SQL Databases, SQL structures and writing complex queries
- Must have an excellent knowledge with gray box testing / white box testing
- Driven to be extremely technical
- Willingness to speak up
- Solid experience with scripting languages
- Solid experience writing Java applications
- Experience testing large-scale web applications running on multiple servers
Technical / Functional Skill Requirements
In order to execute the responsibilities and accountabilities of this position, the candidate possesses and utilizes a technical and functional understanding of the following areas:
- Web Services
- Test Plans
- Test Scripts
- Regression Testing
- White Box Testing
- Integration Testing
- Windows Operating Environment
- Java Object Oriented programming
- XML, XSL